Gracie, a homeless kitty who later found a family, enjoys reading The Soloist, a required book for this class.
Short Essay (due Thurs., Sept. 21):
Short Paper (due Tues., Oct. 31):
Reflection Essay (due Nov. 30):
What's due Tues., Sept. 19:
T Sept. 19: Peer Review
1) After Peer Review, revise essay and cards and staple revised versions on top.
2) Be sure to save your final version on your computer and on your thumb drive.
3) Print a copy of revised essay and bring this, essay drafts, research cards, and thumb drive to class in a large envelope.
4) Bring BC e-mail account info (sign-on and password) for lab.
Th Sept. 21: Class meets in CSS-151 Computer Lab (same lab we used for the PLATO orientation). Following lab orientation, your research and essay are turned in before class ends.
HW for Th Sept. 21
1) Lopez, Ch. 21-23, 192-223, and take notes.
2) Bring notes, quiz supplies, books, and GC.
Articles of the Week